gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Roadmap to 1.2.8

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Roadmap to 1.2.8
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 23:16:28 +0200

Hi Piotr,

back from travel and ready to keep mailman busy...:)

> Hi folks,
>
> Despite my best laid plans and declarations, unfortunately I'm unable to
> deliver long promised tabs to gcmd in short time...

outch

but, of course, it's completely up to you

>  gcmd is in good shape now, ready for deployment

well, i could nod and agree.... but this is just not my job.
(And you don't expect me to butt out here no ? ;)

> polishes and new features. As the last release is now 10 months old,
> IMHO it's good time to bring the new one.

ACK

> Thus I've decided to launch 1.2.8 shortly after fixing some remaining issues
> and updating the
> translations.

makes sense: Even number, stable release.

> The tabs and vte integration will go into to 1.2.9, which is expected to
> happen this summer.

Will it be the hot gcmd summer of code ? ;)

> Stay tuned,

bet we do