gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] bugfix - background-color of selected row

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] bugfix - background-color of selected row
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:03:24 +0100

> bugfix for branches/gcmd-1-3 and trunk

That's been done on purpose ;o)

gcmd sets selection background colour to 'normal' bg and thus it makes
possible to mark selected files with fg colour only. Your patch is
perfectly fine, but unfortunately it doesn't work well with your second
one for alternate row colouring (pls have a look at a few selected files
with selection bg set to normal bg - the alternate rows don't look good
here). So, I'm afraid it still needs some fixes.

BTW I have to admit that color editing dlg is misleading a bit and
definitely needs revamping (I'd prefer something in the spirit of
Krusader dlg: http://www.krusader.org/handbook/kgcolor.png) - maybe
later...

Piotr