gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] The roadmap

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] The roadmap
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:14:32 +0100

> Custom columns. AT least, me would need that more urgent than tabs, for
> example, right now i try to sort some music files according to their tags.
> Besides of writing a script, or doing it all manually (comparing each file in
> player) i can't see an easy way....or do i miss something ?

You can try to rename them to filenames containing tags and sort them
out...

I agree - this is  a feature I miss quite often. Unfortunaly, gcmd is
not ready for customs columns yet. I have to complete started works for
tabs first and it'll be a good moment for 1.2.8 release. Custom columns
require relacing obsoleted GtkCList widgets with their GtkTreeView
counterparts and that needs quite much coding :o(