gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Error building 1989 - gnome-cmd-dir-pool.cc

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Error building 1989 - gnome-cmd-dir-pool.cc
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:52:38 +0200

I configured an extraordinarily ugly theme for krusader, and now i have to
stick with it !

Because funny i deleted my backup revision, and i can't remember how to install
something from the debian archives...i click on the debian logo but nothing
happens...even my debian key (i scratched the logo into the window key) doesn't
help, it only connects me to the emergency mailing list where noone listens to
me since i asked when internet explorer will be available for linux...

What it boils down to is, i have to use funny shell commands like