gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: [NEW] Support for more network protocols, rev. 1823

From: nEJC
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: [NEW] Support for more network protocols, rev. 1823
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:50:51 +0200

Hi!

I've been using this feature for quite some time now, and I've onyl noticed one issue. If I'm connected to remote system (SSH for me), and then do a CTRL+. on that side, the dropdown-menu keeps indicating the remote system. Some strange behaviour follows - when going up one level focus gets to ".." instead staying on prevoius directory.

Also, a co-worker asked me to relay a feature request: could it be possible to hide the bar with dropdown & free space indication? Its eating a lot of screen with no real value for some of us...

Anywayz, thnx for continuing development of this great app!

BR,
 nEJC