gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] User configurable shortcuts

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] User configurable shortcuts
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:23:06 +0200

> how to handle actions with the same keys assigned?

Yea indeed that's often causing confusion. The gimp GUI removes the older
double instrantly, assuming you don't want or need it. I guess that's basically
the right aproach.
But you are Mr. Goldfinger :) you decide.

>  (the most irritating bug is Magnus' one)

o yea.

> Vertical toolbars are the song of the (distant) future...

No problem. You know i love these future songs ;)

... i think we can ditch that feature anyway, completely, and move straight to
speech recognition ASAP.
(and did i mention eye movement scan instead of mouse handle ?)

 m°