gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Click on Directory Indicator

From: Kevin James
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Click on Directory Indicator
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:32:09 +0000

Everyone has their own standard - GNU has one, GNOME has one, each GNOME
project may have one - as long as everyone knows what it is, it doesn't
matter that much.

For example, see the section 'Coding Style' at
http://developer.ximian.com/projects/evolution/patch_guidelines.html for
how the evolution team like their code.

Cheers,
KEv.