gcl-devel

Re: Branch Version_2_7_0pre

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: Branch Version_2_7_0pre
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 10:25:51 -0500

I've committed some preliminary support for this.  Please note the
register context code is highly non-portable and will take some love to
get right on macosx.  This should be an optional feature.  These macros
support disassembling code at the point of FPE errors.  When all is
ready, you might try

> (load (compile-file "../lsp/gcl_fpe_test.lsp"))

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org