gaw-help

[Gaw-help] GERALDINE

From: DANA
Subject: [Gaw-help] GERALDINE
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:52:57 -0400

Abolish all you are indebted for not even sending another cent.  Stop the
harrasing calls. Eliminate the sending of payments!

Believe it or not almost all lending institutions are operating illegally.
Far-fetched but spot on!

Visit us for comprehensive particulars with reference to our structure at
NO cost or responsibility. You have zilch to loose and lots to achieve.

C0ntact us at
1.561-282-9476
Thorough info or to cease getting or to view our mailng address

Sir, said he to the latter, I never can thank you enough for the excellent
heart you once gave me. Why doesn't the Demon get up a conversation machine
that will speak all languages? By dint of much inquiry, however, and after
walking several miles following ambiguous directions, he managed to reach
the residence of President Loubet