ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Business Enquiry

From: serv1
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Business Enquiry
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:44:13 -0700

From: Mr. Jack Moody
Allied Irish Bank
Bank centre,
Balls bridge,
Dublin 4, Ireland.
EMAIL:address@hidden

Sir;
PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of
money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of
this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We decided
to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
We discovered an abandoned sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million
Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers
who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his
next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money
as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have you stand as
a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully
worked out by us for the funds (US$20,000,000.00) to be released in
your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin.

It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an
order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries. Please
acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Beneficiary name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before
the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 2 Million
Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be
for us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for
investment purposes. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not
take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you, I await
your urgent mail.

Please reply to EMAIL:address@hidden
Regards,
Mr. Jack Moody