fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: your crrdit

From: Fraser Rast
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: your crrdit
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:43:11 -0700

D u ea z r H d om u e O x wn g er,

Your c w re v di t t doesn't m i atter to us!

If you O c WN y r z ea x l e e st b at z e and want
I d MME b DIA n TE c v as e h to s s pe q nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L j OW t ER your monthl z y pa p yme t nt g s
by a third or mo z re,
here are the d u ea h ls m we h v ave T c OD s AY:

$ 49 o 0 , 0 q 00 a f s lo j w a o s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 37 j 0 , 00 h 0 a v s l j ow a b s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 4 t 90 , 00 q 0 a i s lo q w a q s 3 , 2 h 0 %
$ 25 c 0 , 00 y 0 a i s l l ow a e s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 20 e 0 , 0 f 00 a o s lo i w a v s 3 , 5 a 5 %

V n is a it o o ur s z it t e

Fraser Rast , Ap t pr f ova z l M l ana k ge m r

that is the secret entrance. You see that rune on the West side, and the
hand pointing to it from the other runes? That marks a hidden passage to
the Lower Halls.
It may have been secret once, said Thorin, but how do we know that