fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: flirty Medds

From: Skyler Caesar
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: flirty Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:55:46 -0500

Hello,
As a valued customer, we provide you with occasional information and updates.

On the basis of our records it seems probable that you'd like to see a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer care.
If you would like to place an order or browse our current products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.buffi.lasicen.com

Sincerely Yours, Customer service department