Re: [ft] installation problems

From: Andre Lodwig
Subject: Re: [ft] installation problems
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:22:52 +0200

Don't know if it helps a bit, but I use code::blocks and have imported
the vc2008 project file into it to build the library.

Using the generated libfreetype.a within another code::blocks project
works fine for me.

The (mingw32-)make procedure, however, didn't work for me.

I use the MinGW compilers as installed by the MinGW Installer (compiler
version is 6.3.0-1)