Re: [ft] 回复: the problem when build freetype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] 回复: the problem when build freetype
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:35:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Thanks for your immediate reply.  I took some photos of the warnings
> of building freetype29 and errors that I use the the freetype29.lib.

Thanks for that.  However, the next time, don't send such *huge*
photos as an e-mail (even to me privately) – its size was over
41MByte!  There exist a lot of programs that can reduce the size of
JPG images to a few hundred kByte, and everything is still readable.

> picture1 to picture3 show the warnings of building freetype29, using
> the project (vs2008) of wince file (in builds file) of the
> downloads.

I see the problem now.  You have to undefine the configuration option

  FT_CONFIG_OPTION_ENVIRONMENT_PROPERTIES

in file `include/freetype/config/ftoption.h' because Windows CE lacks
support for environment variables and thus doesn't have `getenv'.
Since such systems are quite rare, FreeType comes with this
configuration option defined as the default.