[ft] TTF Descriptor

From: Tomasz Jamroszczak
Subject: [ft] TTF Descriptor
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:22:23 +0100

        Hi.
When I use FontForge for a font, I can see in a field "Descriptor" in TTF Properties comment from the font file, such as "Generated using IcoMoon". I would like to get that comment using FreeType (I want to know whether the font was generated by such tools). I think that "Descriptor" information is close to font family name and font name. Is it possible to get that information?

Best Regards,
Tomasz Jamroszczak