[ft] Freetype license

From: Titone Maurice
Subject: [ft] Freetype license
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:58:12 +1100

Hi, I am considering using Freetype in my OpenGL project, that I would like to keep closed-source. I am confused about your licensing as the GPL requires making source code to my project available, and the Freetype License (FTL) doesn't. The FTL only requires attribution and distribution of the license conditions. I was wondering if I use Freetype alone or say with something like Pango, which license I'm required to follow. Thanks.

Maurice.