Re: [ft] face->ascender always has the same height

From: Olumide
Subject: Re: [ft] face->ascender always has the same height
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:13:51 +0000

Based on information available in the FontForge I now see that the descender that's been returned is the "Win Ascent", which is the ascender metric for Windows -- whatever that means.

Sample FontForge screenshot -- not mine
http://stackoverflow.com/a/39425906/181783

How can I get the _true_ ascender/decender at a given scale?

- Olumide