Re: [ft] Freetype2-dev package not found when crosscompiling

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype2-dev package not found when crosscompiling
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 12:22:03 +0900

Dear Nik,

I'm away from Qt for a while, I cannot remember how Qt plugin is configured &
how qmake works for...
Let me confirm a few points.

>    - letting pkg-config search for it on the host: -> it's there
>        pkg-config --modversion freetype2
>        -> 18.0.12

Have you confirmed that it came from freetype2-dev for the target, not from that
for the host?
If you've confirmed, how did you do that?

>    - qmake fails with the message: "Project ERROR: freetype2 development
> package not found"

Have you confirmed that it was caused by a failure from pkg-config query?
There is no possibility that qmake does something different (e.g. checking
WITHOUT pkg-config)?
If you've confirmed, how did you do that?

Regards,
mpsuzuki