[ft] Help needed

From: Kesaven Palanisamy
Subject: [ft] Help needed
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:36:19 +0800

Hi,

I need to do anti aliasing in a smartwatch prototype but iam not able to install freetype in my computer.

Could you please tell me a way to install and use  your product in the most simplest way since I am not a programmer.

I use windows 7. Please advice asap.

Thanks a ton.

Regards | Kesaven

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail/attachment. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
免责声明:本邮件及所有与其一同传输的附件可能包含机密或特殊信息, 其只提供给邮件中所标明地址的个人或单位使用. 如果您不是预期的收件人(或错误收到本邮件), 请立即通知发件人并销毁本邮件/附件. 任何未经授权的复制, 披露或分发本邮件或其附件做出其它行为都是被禁止的.