[ft] VirtualBox

From: Neil Thomas
Subject: [ft] VirtualBox
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:51:12 +1300

Hi.
   I just installed VirtualBox on my laptop. Set everything up to receive Windows 10 iso file I have on usb. I keep getting a failed start up message that I can't make head nor tails of. May as well be written in Swahili. Nearest I could figure is that it won't accept the O.S. from a usb. Do I have to transfer from usb to dvd then install to my virtual set up. Please advise, thanks.
Neil.