[ft] Can't install FreeType 2.6.1 on OS X El Capitan

From: 桃源老師
Subject: [ft] Can't install FreeType 2.6.1 on OS X El Capitan
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 22:39:16 +0900

Hello,

I'm trying to install FreeType 2.6.1 on OS X El Capitan but "make install"
fails with error.  The error is "./install-sh: No such       file or directory".
When I try to install FreeType 2.6, there seems no error.

How can I install FreeType 2.6.1 on OS X El Capitan?  Or if the difference
between FreeType 2.6 and 2.6.1 is not important, I can ignore the latest
version...

Best Regards,

// Miya