Re: [ft] CMakeLists.txt patch

From: JR Cary
Subject: Re: [ft] CMakeLists.txt patch
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:52:53 -0600

I see.  So by static dependencies, you mean everthing else one
needs on the link line to use the main package (freetype) built
static (since the dependency libs are not embedded in archives
like they are for .so's).

What variable is Boost returning the dependency libs in?
(Not seeing it looking at latest FindBoost.cmake.)

Thx.....John