Re: [ft] Emboldening monospaced fonts

From: jason campbell
Subject: Re: [ft] Emboldening monospaced fonts
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:12:15 -0400

At the risk of getting OT, Id recommend Font Bureaus Input font family, with 168 different variations.

Jason

On Sunday, April 26, 2015, Stanislav Baiduzhyi <address@hidden> wrote:
Good day,

There are some good looking programmer fonts without bold variant available
[1]. Makes those fonts little inconvenient for code editors where bold is used
as highlight. I went for FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden, but it breaks the
"monospaceness" of the font. Is there a way to embolden the font without
breaking the monospaced font?

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(typeface)
    Stas