[ft] Compiling FreeType for Android

From: Kristupas Antanavicius
Subject: [ft] Compiling FreeType for Android
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 21:40:33 +0200

Hi,

I'm in a need to compile FreeType using Android NDK build tool. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit platform (Probably doesn't really matter, I hope)

So far I have tried this .mk file, but it generated a million warning and errors.

include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_MODULE    := freetype
FT_PATH := $(LOCAL_PATH)/libs/freetype
LOCAL_C_INCLUDES := $(FT_PATH)/include \
$(FT_PATH)/src/autofit
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := \
$(FT_PATH)/src/autofit/autofit.c

include $(BUILD_STATIC_LIBRARY)

It would be nice if you could give me some guide lines of how I am supposed to compile FreeType with Android NDK, or point me to some place that might be able to help me.

Thanks!