Re: [ft] Using FreeType for matching font metrics

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Using FreeType for matching font metrics
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:33:05 +0900

Hi,

Excuse me, please let me know more detail about your question.

You expect that the FreeType2 provides a special API to make
a font instance with per-glyph interpolation parameters, even
if no other font rasterizer can have such?

I remember ISO/IEC 14496-28 (Composite Font Representation)
has a feature to apply a per-component-font affine transformation,
so there is a possibility to consider the feature in more
wider context.

Regards,
mpsuzuki