[ft] FT_Open_Face

From: Ztatik Light
Subject: [ft] FT_Open_Face
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:15:18 -0500

I'm having trouble implementing the read function passed into FT_Open_Face through it's `args` flags...

Now, the function is being *called* correctly, because I put a print statement inside and see it printing out. It even reads some data. But FT_Open_Face returns 2, and the glyph loading fails...

I suspect it has something to do with the case of `count` being 0 and it needing to seek.

The doc mentions:

"This function might be called to perform a seek or skip operation with a ‘count’ of 0."

But . . . What if `offset` is also zero? Does this mean seek to beginning of the file, or just return 0?

An example of an implemented read function with proper seeking and all would be the most beneficial in this case..