Re: [ft] [ft-devel] Problem in coordinate convertion in FreeType

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] [ft-devel] Problem in coordinate convertion in FreeType
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:04:13 +0200 (CEST)

> Recently, I worded on OCR in Chinese characters, I use FreeType
> (2.3.5) to collect the image samples of character, but the character
> is not center aligned in image, here's my problem post on
> StackOverflow and my Blog: [...]

Please provide a *complete* command line example which compiles out of
the box (ideally with gcc), and which produces simple ASCII output (if
necessary).  Have a look at

  http://freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/example1.c

to see what I mean.  Actually, it's still too large since it is no
longer a minimal example, but I think you get the idea.