Re: [ft] Hebrew fonts support

From: Ram Levinson
Subject: Re: [ft] Hebrew fonts support
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:19:09 +0300

thank you very much mpsuzuki
i'll try to find out who is the SW vendor to contact with

BR/Ram

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM, suzuki toshiya <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

It's not easy for most subscribers of this list to identify what kind
of softwares are embedded in your car, and, if your trouble is related
with the glyph shaping or the right-to-left writing direction, it would
not be solved by FreeType. The role of FreeType is (usually) the generation
of the bitmap image from the vector data in the font, it is done after
the positioning and shaping of the glyph.
I recommend to identify the vendor of the software embedded in your car
and ask the question to them.

Regards,
mpsuzuki