Re: [ft] Help finding glyphs in TTF files

From: Michael Franklin
Subject: Re: [ft] Help finding glyphs in TTF files
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

> Any chance to try a different malloc implementation?

I need to make a new malloc anyway because I have 3 different discontiguous
memories with no MMU.  I been looking around for one, but haven't had much
luck.  I don't want to take this thread off on a tangent, but if you know of
one that you think would be simple to port, please share.

Thanks for all the help,
Mike