[ft] building library from the source code

From: Parth Kanungo
Subject: [ft] building library from the source code
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:26:12 +0530

Hi all,

I used the sample code on the FreeType Documentation Page (PART-1). To run the code, when I used the libraries from GTK+ bundle, my output was perfect.

However, when I created freetype.lib myself from the downloaded source code and used it, the output showed a blank screen.

To ensure that there was no version mismatch, I checked from the GTK website (http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php) and found that GTK+ bundle currently uses freetype 2.4.2 version. Hence, I used that version of freetype to build the freetype.lib. But, I still face the same issue.

Can anyone help me out here ?

Thanks a lot.
--
Parth