Re: [ft] Fw: outline points

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Fw: outline points
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:12:38 +0100 (CET)

Uh, oh, please don't hide English comments in a Polish reply :-)  I
can't read or speak that language.

> RasterCallback(const int y,.........
> {
>   Spans *sptr = (Spans *)user;
>   for (int i = 0; i < count; ++i)
>     sptr->push_back(Span(spans[i].x, y, spans[i].len, spans[i].coverage));
>     printf("x,y %d %d\n",  <and what I can here?

If you use the grayscale rasterizer, you need *all points* returned in
the span.

However, I suspect that you want black pixels only, right?  Then you
need the B/W rasterizer, as I've outlined in a previous e-mail.