Re: [ft] Freetype FT_Request_Size() crashes

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype FT_Request_Size() crashes
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:57:29 +0900

Dear Paul,

Sorry, I had a mistake - I could not reproduce the error.
In my case, the crash was caused by invalid path to the font.
If I execute the binary in the directory that includes the font,
no error (no crash) is found. I did like this:

cd FreetypeBug/bin/Debug
./FreetypeBug.app/Contents/MacOS/FreetypeBug

2012-07-13 14:55:52.159 FreetypeBug[5826:903] App Started
2012-07-13 14:55:52.176 FreetypeBug[5826:903] App Exited

What's difference from your case?

Regards,
mpsuzuki