Re: [ft] Rendering chinese characters

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Rendering chinese characters
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 18:39:46 +0900

Nice to hear that you had proceeded your first step.

I have to note that the preferred typeface design policy
in HongKong would be different from Hanazono Mincho,
and, some documents may use HKSCS characters via PUA
codepoints (Hanazono fonts may not support PUA codepoint
for HKSCS), so I recommend to consider the possibility
to update the application to use multiple fonts.

Regards,
mpsuzuki