[ft] Problem of oblique using FT_Outline_Transform

From: Deokjin Kim
Subject: [ft] Problem of oblique using FT_Outline_Transform
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:27:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,

FT2 provides us oblique style. (FT_GlyphSlot_Oblique and FT_Outline_Transform)
When I use FT_Outline_Transform for oblique, Werner suggest not to change
glyph's advance.
(http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype/2011-01/msg00030.html)
Then the end of the sentence is not displayed properly. The last glyph is
cutted.

When I tested with changing glyph's advance(wider than original advance), The
last glyph is displayed properly.
But overall display is not good.

My question is:
1. Werner said that changing advance width is not needed for oblique.
    I want to know reason in detail.
2. How can I resolve this issue? Changing advance width is best way?

Best Regards,
Deokjin Kim