[ft] FreeType license confirmation

From: shinobu2.watanabe
Subject: [ft] FreeType license confirmation
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 06:18:31 +0000

Hello.

I'm Shinobu Watanabe, working for Toshiba Corp. Japan.

We are considering using “FreeType” in our products.

Before going any further, however, we would like to confirm the following so that we are sure to fully respect your rights.

You are the author and owner of the copyrights in the program.

You have distributed the program under the attached license that

permits us to use and redistribute the program with or without modification provided that any conditions stated in the license are met.

If you would please send me a return email confirming the above, that would be most appreciated.

And thank you very much for taking the time to create such a useful program.

Best Regards,

Shinobu Watanabe

Visual Network Team 2

Visual Network Software Dept,

Software Center

Toshiba Degital Media Engineering Corporation

Tel:+81-48-574-2410

E-mail:address@hidden