Re: [ft] platform problems(ios、andr oid) and align with outline font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] platform problems(ios、andr oid) and align with outline font
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:49:29 +0200 (CEST)

Have you meanwhile found a solution to this problem?

>> 1. I use official example : example2.cpp to get outline font. But
>>    all characters return the same baseline, so i can't got Align
>>    Text.

This one I can answer: `example2.cpp' is not set up to draw more than
a single glyph.  Instead, please check `example1.c' or the source code
of the more sophisticated demo programs like `ftstring'.

>> 2. There are differents size and color on android ios emulator with
>>    freetype2.4.6.  Please see attachment.

This one is interesting.  If I load the two images into a hex editor
and compare the end of the image files, it seems that there is an
endian problem somewhere.  There are good chances that the our example
code is buggy due to lack of proper testing.

Patches are welcomed!