[ft] Testing Font Streams with Freetype 2.4.4 on Windows

From: Pallav Vyas
Subject: [ft] Testing Font Streams with Freetype 2.4.4 on Windows
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:14:47 -0700

Hi,

I have some font streams which I would like to test on FreeType version 2.4.4, to check it they render fine or give errors. I am working on Windows platform. I saw the documentation and found that demos like ftview can be used for this purpose. May I know how do I set it up and use it on Win 7 with FreeType version 2.4.4?

Thanks,
Pallav