[ft] FreeType licenses

From: Kirill Gavrilov
Subject: [ft] FreeType licenses
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:23:59 +0400

Hi,

Sorry if I asked old question but I didn't found answer fast.
I confused by this description of the dual-license scheme:
http://www.freetype.org/license.html

FreeType comes with two licenses from which you can choose the one which fits your needs best.

The FreeType License is the most commonly used one.
It is a BSD-style license with a credit clause (and thus not compatible with the GPL).

The GNU General Public License (GPL).
For all projects which use the GPL also or which need a license compatible to the GPL.

does it mean that FreeType2 can not be used in LGPL project?

P.S.: I doesn't subscribed to this mail list.
Kirill Gavrilov,
Software designer.