Re: [ft] Jam Build Tool

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [ft] Jam Build Tool
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 07:47:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 May 2011, Brady Duga wrote:

Ok, I'm confused. What's this got to do with FreeType?

because freetype has a modified version of jam, named FTjam, which was written by the freetype devs.

There are other versions of jam:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perforce_Jam

There is also that one:

http://jamplus.org/

which is very good. BoostJam is considered as quite slow compared to the others.

Vincent Torri

--Brady