[ft] Macros for includes

From: Sebastian Karlsson
Subject: [ft] Macros for includes
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:29:12 +0200

Using macros for includes in the way freetype does has a major short
coming, and that is that a lot of tools which crawls through #includes
for symbols & dependency graphs fails hard. I'm sadly using 2 of these
tools, one which is invaluable on windows ( visual assist ), and a
distributed build system which doesn't work when using freetype. While
visual assists problems is localized to freetype symbols, the build
system is unusable with freetype. Just thought I'd let you guys know
:)

Kind regards,
SK