[ft] Android Bytecode interpreter

From: Aravind RS
Subject: [ft] Android Bytecode interpreter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:28:59 +0530

Hi,

I'm unable to enable the bytecode interpreter on Android. It builds without errors after enabling the flag in ftoption.h, but the rendered text doesn't seem to use any hinting. (It looks the same as with Bytecode interpreter off, and much worse than on Ubuntu with full hinting.) I've tried with different fonts including Verdana, which I believe contains hinting instructions.

Should I do something else to enable it?

Thanks,
Aravind.