[ft] FreeType 2.4.3 DLL

From: Tom Sanham
Subject: [ft] FreeType 2.4.3 DLL
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:54:06 -0000

Hello

I am looking for a built Win32 dll of FreeType V2.4.3. I can pay 50 USD via PayPal if someone could build this for me.

Apologies for posting twice - I could successfully build it as a .lib static library, but no success trying to build as a .dll. There are features in this latest version that are essential to an app I am trying to release.

Thank you

Tom