Re: [ft] mis-rendered o when a j is near

From: Dominic Hopf
Subject: Re: [ft] mis-rendered o when a j is near
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:22:12 +0100

Am Sonntag, den 14.02.2010, 17:50 -0500 schrieb Behdad Esfahbod:
> On 02/14/2010 05:47 PM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
>
> > Do you guys think it maybe could be a distro-specific bug and I should
>
> That would go back to me :).  But would be good to have it filed on Fedora
> also, yes.  Or, try to write to fedora-font-list.
>
> behdad

I subscribed and wrote to fonts at lists.fedoraproject.org. I assume
you're subscribed there too, so it won't be necessary to let you know of
any answers? ;)

Werner, if you're interested in status updates please let me know, I'll
keep you up to date then. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <address@hidden>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D