RE: [ft] Defective true type font

From: Memory, Richard
Subject: RE: [ft] Defective true type font
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:05:17 -0700

Hi,

Thanks; Is there a "porting guide" for the demos? I will be porting
ftview and ftgrid to a small graphics library that isn't supported. It
has a simple 2D raster type API that I will use to render the glyphs
(including bitmaps).

I can probably dig through the code and figure out, but if you have any
pointers of where to look first, that would be great. Which files to
compile if I'm using ftview, etc.

Note that I have downloaded ft2demos-2.3.2.tar.gz since that is the
version of Freetype I am currently using.

Richard