[ft] Freetype in action

From: erik
Subject: [ft] Freetype in action
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 23:05:32 +0000

I Hope I don't get booted for posting unrelated stuff, but I thought you
guys would like to see what you've been contributing to without knowing it
:)

http://www.timetrap.se/media.php

It's footage from a game I've spent all my free time on the last year and
a half and it's finally finished. Freetype is used to generate all fonts
in the game... as in it doesn't run in the final game, but it's used to
pregenerate content.
Kudos to the maintainers of Freetype... it's a great lib... and you're in
the credits ;)

Cheers,
Erik