Re: [ft] Does FT_LOAD_DEFAULT Imply FT_LOAD_TARGET_NORMAL?

From: Mickey Gabel
Subject: Re: [ft] Does FT_LOAD_DEFAULT Imply FT_LOAD_TARGET_NORMAL?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:11:32 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
... see subject.

Yes.  If you don't specificy FT_LOAD_TARGET_XXX, the default is used,
which is FT_LOAD_TARGET_NORMAL.  Do you think this isn't properly
documented?  Can you provide an improvement then?

    Werner

I really wish I had the time to properly do all those doc updates.

At some point I will probably find the time to do all that updating we talked about (this and those we talked about earlier), but at this point it's not gonna happen. For now, I am just marking those [FT] list mails, so that later I can hopefully work on them one by one.

Mickey