[ft] New FontLab forum

From: Adam Twardoch
Subject: [ft] New FontLab forum
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 02:42:54 +0100

Hello all,

We at FontLab have just installed a new forum at:

http://forum.fontlab.com/

For starters, the forum will host discussions about FontLab and
Photofont products as well as about products from Microsoft Typography
(Font Validator, VOLT, WEFT).

But we have also added a few other forums focused on specific issues
with font development (e.g. hinting, OpenType feature development) and
with type design.

It is not our plan to hijack this list of course, just offer a place for
discussions that is specifically geared towards font editing
applications and workflows.

Regards,
Adam Twardoch
Fontlab Ltd.