[ft] monochrome bitmaps

From: T. Horsnell
Subject: [ft] monochrome bitmaps
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:26:35 +0000

Hi all,
Can someone tell me how freetype's monochrome bitmaps are organised please.
I'm trying to use FT_RENDER_MODE_MONO to generate a 1-bit monochrome bitmap
using docs/tutorial/example.c program. I presume 8 bits get packed into one
byte of the image-area, but what's the bit ordering? which bit of image[0][0]
corresponds to bit 0 if the monochrome bitmap?
Do I need to make use of  FT_LOAD_MONOCHROME somewhere?

Thanks,
Terry