[ft] Issue in FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden & FT_Outline_Embolden

From: Sivaprasad CG
Subject: [ft] Issue in FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden & FT_Outline_Embolden
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I am using Freetype2.3.7. I am calling the function FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden
from my test application.
It compiled successfully, but when i am executing the out file I am getting
following error.

./test.out: relocation error: ./test.out: undefined symbol:
FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden

I got the same message in Freetype 2.1.10 also.
I have included FT_OUTLINE_H  & FT_SYNTHESIS_H in my testapps.

When I used FT_Outline_Embolden, then also I am getting the error
./test.out: relocation error: ./test.out: undefined symbol:
FT_Outline_Embolden

Is there I am missing anything during compilation.

Regards
Sivan