Re: [ft] Freetype and 64bit

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype and 64bit
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:30:18 +0200

On Monday, June 30th, 2008, Werner LEMBERG wrote to Richard Memory:
[which wants to compile FT2 for some LP64 platform]:
So, if I understand you correctly, it appears I can make all
necessary adjustments in the ftconfig.h header file.

Theoretically, it should compile out of the box, provided the used OS
has proper size macros (in limits.h).

Yes. And please report if it does not. We are currently investigating this area for further improvements, and we would love to learn about "problems" with the non-mainstream platforms.

Antoine